3D Printers and Accessories
THERE IS AN INNOVATOR IN EVERYONE
Empowering Engineers of Today and Tomorrow
Breathe easy and keep your working environment pristine even when 3D printing engineering materials with smart HEPA filtration on the Clean Air System for MAKERBOT exclusively
supplied by Ryrie Office Machine
INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING FOR EVERY ENGINEER
Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials.
1. HEATED CHAMBER DELIVERS STRONGER MANUFACTURING-GRADE PARTS
- A Heated Chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate
- Achieve consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer
- Print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties than modified desktop 3D printer formulations.
2. OPEN PLATFORM FOR ADVANCED
- Print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 – each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength.
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC.
3. GUARANTEED PART ACCURACY AND SR-30
-Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer – Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
-The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in).
-Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances – every time.
4. SAVE ENGINEERING TIME WITH AN AUTOMATED WORKFLOW AND CAD INTEGRATION
-Put an end to tinkering and time-consuming printer upkeep with the most streamlined workflow in the industry, including automated material handling, build plate leveling, and extruder calibration.
-Keep your projects moving and enjoy enjoy peace of mind with our leading in-house customer support and MakerCare machine hot swap.
Print a selection MakerBot polymers to guaranteed dimensional accuracy spec with the aid of a 60°C heated chamber.
Print the Full catalog of MakerBot polymers and composites with superior accuracy and strength in a 110°C heated chamber.
Replace metal parts with 3D printed Carbon Fiber on METHOD. Carbon fiber reinforced nylon optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance.
WHETHER IT’S BACK IN THE CLASSROOM, FULLY REMOTE OR GOING HYBRID — WE’VE GOT THE IDEAL SETUP FOR YOU.
MAXIMIZE STUDENT ACCESS AND EDUCATOR SUCCESS
Flexible Printer Setup
The SKETCH platform supplies you with what you need to integrate 3D printing into the new school year successfully — whether that’s back in the classroom or teaching from home.
ISTE-CERTIFIED 3D PRINTER TRAINING FOR BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
With over 15 hours of student curriculum accessible online, our Certification program gives your students the tools to build and strengthen their design thinking skills with 3D printing. Get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes and exams developed by MakerBot Certified Educators.
MANAGE YOUR CLASSROOM'S PRINTING LIKE A BOSS
Bringing you MakerBot CloudPrint – an entirely new way for teachers and students to collaborate and share access to MakerBot 3D printers – even when learning remotely. All of the benefits of our easy to use MakerBot Print software made available online.
ACCESS HUNDREDS OF LESSON PLANS FROM EDUCATORS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY
600+ Certified Lesson Plans
Get access to community-driven lesson plans reviewed & approved by MakerBot Education. Find lesson plans designed for grade levels and subjects applicable to your classroom and curriculum.